Friday 7 March 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge


Hello everyone!

Well this has got to be a first for me. I have actually managed to do one of the craftswap challenges.

I have made an Atc, for this i used some lovely flower paper by Kate Knight. The stamp i used i am afraid i do not know who it is by(if anyone knows could they please let me know).

I then water painted it and gave it a slight dusting of chalks to take the glare of the white away.

After that i covered it with a piece of acetate on and angle then added some brads to keep in place.
Hope you like this and thank you for looking:)

6 comments:

made by fifi said...

fab atc xx

Lesley said...

It is lovely donna - thank you for doing our My Time To Craft challenge xxx

Jo said...

It's FAB. Well done on your 1st challenge and on your 1st blog post too :o)

Andrea said...

its great Donna x

Anonymous said...

Its fab! :)

Vanessa.

Ann said...

Gorgeous Donna xxx

Welcome to the addictive world of blogs!!! LOL!!!