Saturday 22 March 2008

My Time To Craft Challenge week 6


Hello everyone, well first of all HAPPY EASTER to you all, hope you have a lovely one. I have managed to do the My Time To Craft Challenge which this week is quotes and sayings, well i don't really have many stamps or anything really with quotes on, so i hope i am allowed to use a proverb :)) For this challenge i have used some butterfly background paper from a kit, i cut out 2 of the butterflies from the left over paper, then edged them in Tangerine from the petal point fluid chalks inks. The proverb i used came from K&Co proverbs to go. I then inked that up blending Tangerine and Yellow Citrus petal points again and then edged in Red Lipstick petal point. I hope you like it, thank you for visiting my blog. Donna xx

5 comments:

Andrea said...

thats a great quote x

Lesley said...

Yes you are allowed Donna!! It's great - thanks for joining us again this week xxx

made by fifi said...

absolutely fab xx

Angie C said...

Lovely card and great quote

Jozza said...

It's ab fab!! Great quote :o) xxx