Friday 14 March 2008

My First Moo


Hello everyone, hope you have all been having fun crafting this week. Well today i made my first Moo. Which i must say, i found really hard to decorate something so small. For my Moo i have gone for the very pink theme, which is the theme this week on My time to Craft Challenge. First of all i stamped the paper with one of my lovely new stamps from Paper Artsy, the new range of stamps called Squiggly Ink. They are fantastic. The ink i used was impress-cherry pink. Then i went over the stamping with a water brush. I then used some paper from Dovecraft-kate knight design, and riped it down one side. To finish of i used a small glitter sticker from paper cella, and punched out 2 butterflies, and inked round the edges using brilliance ink pad-twilight.

I hope you like it...thank you for visiting my blog xx Donna

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Well done on making your first moo - they are small aren't they! And thank you for doing our challenge - it is lovely xxx

made by fifi said...

brill moo xx

Jo said...

'tis lovely, well done :o)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A lovely Moo - they are a bit small aren't they? I don't find them much easier than inchies! Thanks for joining in this week.

Shazza said...

lovely
x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fab card ,love the colours ,Dawnx

Ann said...

Very pretty Donna - I've never made a moo before!!!

Angie C said...

This is lovely - well done on your 1st moo. I still haven't tempted one yet.